Thursday, August 28, 2014

Can I Purchase Orthodontic Insurance?


Many times patients ask me, “Can I purchase Orthodontic Insurance?” Since I am not a qualified insurance agent, I suggest my patients or their families ask their local insurance agents for this answer. Unfortunately, what they typically find is that private orthodontic insurance is quite expensive. After considering the waiting period, the deductible, and the cost of the premiums themselves, most patients find that the maximum benefit allowed for treatment is not the worth the expense of the policy.  At Kemp Orthodontics, we realize that orthodontic treatment represents a significant investment in your dental health, and that is why we offer several payment options.  If you have any questions about these payment options, please contact our office via our website www. Kemportho.com or on our Kemp Orthodontics Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment