Thursday, December 1, 2011

Creating Beautiful Smiles

I am always excited to hear stories from parents telling about their children's accomplishments. I am even more excited to hear these stories when parents describe how orthodontic treatment at Kemp Orthodontics has made a positive change in the lives of their families.
Yesterday, I had the pleasure to talk with Mrs. Carroll about her daughter Landree's current orthodontic progress. Landree is the third child in the Carroll family whom I have treated. As I sat down to work on Landree, Mrs. Carroll handed me some photos. She had this big, beautiful smile on her face as she said, “Dr. Kemp, I want you to see photos of my two older children you treated, and I want you to know they both have the most beautiful smiles.”
The first photo she shared with me was of her oldest son, Corbin, who was the first child in this family I treated.


Corbin graduated from Lewis County High School in 2009 and was voted by his class as the classmate with the “Million Dollar Smile.”


 

 

The second photo Mrs. Carroll shared with me was of her daughter, Payton, the next family member I treated.



Payton graduated from Lewis County High School in 2011 and, like her older brother, was voted by her class as the classmate with the “Best Smile.”




 

Story to be continued…Landree Carroll, Class of 2017. I can't wait to see


Landree's Beautiful Smile unveiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment