Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Exciting News



 

 

 

At Kemp Orthodontics, I'm always working to find the most effective and best looking orthodontic products to Create Beautiful Smiles for my patients.  That's why I'm very excited to introduce a new bracket I'm using.  It's called the Clarity ™ Advanced Ceramic Bracket.    I'm happy to team with 3M Unitek to make this aesthetically appealing bracket available to my patients.  These ceramic braces are sure to give you the confidence to smile both during your treatment as well as after your treatment is completed.  The ceramic braces are made out of a translucent material that blends with your teeth to become nearly invisible, and they are resistant to staining.  Best of all, they are small and comfortable, which is always a concern of mine for my patients.  Their uniquely designed shape features rounded corners that reduce irritation inside your mouth.  Creating Beautiful smiles is what Kemp Orthodontic is all about, and the advanced features of this bracket allows me to offer the ultimate combination of aesthetics and performance to my patients.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment