Thursday, January 26, 2012

Seminar on Connectivity


My staff and I had the pleasure of hosting the renowned motivational speaker, Gary Johnson, for a third seminar held Friday, January 20, 2011.  This seminar was all about “How to Communicate and Connect with Your Staff and Patient: The Three Key Principles to Connectivity.”  Gary's session on Friday was based on concepts from two great books:  Just Listen by Dr. Mark Goultson and Winning with People by John C. Maxwell.  Dr. Goulston is a highly respected expert on connectivity.  He trains all types of companies, including FBI hostage negotiators.  Mr. Maxwell is an acclaimed author and leadership expert.


Each dental office that attended our seminar was given the book Winning with People.  My staff and I are currently reading Maxwell's book and will pick up Just Listen next. Throughout the next couple of weeks, I will be sharing with you excerpts from our seminar.  I hope you will find them helpful in building and growing your own relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment